MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you recommend to cover/fill the holes left by the passenger peg mount after removing it? Also, have any of you covered the swing arm "bolt" beneath the passenger pegs?

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Rok,I got the push in black plugs that match the frame texture from Lowes hardware section.They have tons of stuff you can use for bike bling. The swing arm pivot bolt covers are from a truck stop,they are for the lugs on 18 wheelers.They are plastic copper then chrome plated and will never rust and you can cut them to fit anything with a dremel or hack saw.About 69 cents each. Truck stops have lots of bling you can use for your bike..Jack :wave: :wave: :confused: :icon_razz:OH sorry forgot I attach everything with clear sylicone also from home improvement stores..

·
Registered
826 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I went to checker automotive parts and got 2 packs of two black plastic caps for 3/8" holes for $4.60 to cover the holes of the pegs. i had to trim them down a little with a utility knife. It took about 5 minutes to get it done. They look exactly like on the pic from busajack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts