MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all ride and some more than others. Sometimes we have to use a car because the weather is so bad. But we all need to eat. So post a picture of your latest meal. Makes no difference where or what, just let us savor the meal with you, with our eyes too.

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No no no! I am at work and starving! Please don't!!!
I'm quite surprised @PORKY hasn't done it already. It was he that created this for since he's always making everyone hungry with his photos of good looking breakfast plates. I hope to have one tomorrow if my back will let me. Going to have to pass on Legion Riders flag-line today because I just can't stand that long. Monday is my day for the docs. Hope they got a solution for me. Neurologist first then Urologist because of what they found in the MRI. The second appointment is a forced in appointment. Every day things are just a little worse. But I'm going to try my best to get a breakfast photo tomorrow anyway.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I eat one main meal a day. Breakfast is usually coffee with a boiled egg on toast or an English muffin.

No lunch - just a protein shake with some fruit.

Around 4pm I'll have a coffee and cookie.

Dinner - well, it usually depends what my darling wife cooks. Since we are at our beach house at the moment - seafood is on the menu.

For my b/day we had grilled natural oysters with Mozzarella and a few drops of Tabasco. All washed down with a nice little Spanish bubbly. Main was Ostrich in my secret marinate, vegies and an Aussie Shiraz.

Life does have it's finer moments.

Food Recipe Ingredient Seafood Oyster

·
Super Moderator
94 Posts
I eat like a savage and really shouldn’t have made it 59 years. Three or four coffees is breakfast and gets me through to a coffee around 11. A beer or 4 when I get home. Then way more dinner than I really need at 6 then usually bed a couple hours later.

I do however LOVE food and will be posting here.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I like coffee a lot. I have around three mugs at breakfast time. My wife puts on the drip filter coffee maker and then I get woken up to the smell of coffee throughout the house.

They grow a lot of coffee beans in the Phils. A lot of it's Robusta, and a bit bitter, but I have found a place that sells a pretty good Arabica for $10USD a kilo.

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Food Tableware Ingredient Condiment Recipe

Sausage/cheese/egg burrito and lots of home fries with big glass of orange juice yesterday with the monthly biker gang breakfast meeting that not one biker rode to at 24ºF. But breakfast was good with the gang even if I was in a lot of pain. It was comforting getting the well wishes for Monday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts