1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys -

Have at it -

Here's the petition http://raiderperformance.com/VHpetition.htm

if you want to add your name, I'll need your name, address, email, blah x 3... I WILL NOT PUBLISH your last name, email or address on-line or on the site - I'll just record it for the final version that we deliver in print to Vance & Hines.

All Raider Owners are welcome to join us. You do not have to be a member of this forum to sign the petition, you just have to want to see these pipes produced.

Let's see what we can do...

·
Registered
236 Posts
THESE are the pipes I've been waiting to see come out. Not new to the forum but new poster here. I e mailed Jeff P. approx. a month ago and he was very quick in a reply, I think I deleted it from my outlook but it basically said that his custom set that was making it's rounds in the Mags were a bunch of one off's from V&H. He had mentioned that they were trying to get V&H to mass produce these. I kept all the pics from the mags, hands down the set I would get with the V&H namesake behind it. Count me in. ;D :eek: :wave: :rayof: :eek2: :2excited:

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: PETITION - Vance and Hines/Palhegyi exhaust - the Dream Pipes

KKRaider said:
Already put the request out to another raider Forum. Let's see what happens...I hope your ready Luke!!
KK
Bring 'em on...

I'm standing by, keyboard locked and loaded... :2ar15smilie:

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, Guys -

Just wanted to show what you all were able to do in one afternoon -

http://raiderperformance.com/VHpetition.htm

Keep it up, fellas, and spread the word. This is the kind of enthusiasm and interest that our community inspires in such a short amount of time, and it's what the manufacturers want to see.

:eclipsee_gold_cup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
The list is still climbing. Keep 'em coming. How many are we shooting for anyway? How many is it going to take before V&H actually considers it?

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't really have a fixed number in mind. I was thinking that we would give it until the end of May, that way we'd have it up for about a month. If it looks like more interest is coming in, we could definitely leave it up for longer.

As far as V&H considering it, I don't know. Considering that JPD has already designed the pipes and built a prototype (and would love to see them produced), the R&D costs to V&H are minimized, and with the amount of people that we already have on the petition, I think we're providing them with a win-win proposition here.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just perusing the VH webpage, and admiring the 2 into 1 pipe that will be available soon - we all hope. Looks to me as if the transfer case will be completely inaccessible for draining and filling. Is that a concern? Pipes have to come off for that service? It's not done too often, but that could be a pin - if I'm seeing correctly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts