MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm not very patient, but I realize Raider parts are in high demand. That said, based on the forum's recommendation I purchased the side plate mount for the raider on 22 April (from their ebay site and paid immediately). Last night (6 days later) I sent a single line email to confirm receipt of payment and to see if the part was sent (10 in stock at the time of purchase).

Here is the response I received this morning:

Nelson, we're too busy in the shop to return all emails.

Call us at the shop with any other questions.

-Matt

Please give us a call here at the shop if you have any other questions ! Phone calls work best for us!

Matt, Adam, Mike
www.PerformanceEDGE.US
895 Moe Drive
Suite 12
Akron, OH 44310
330-633-6777
M-F 10-6 EST
Sat Appt only

Ok...too busy to answer an email about a purchase 6 days old? Quick poll...anyone else in the forum work? Anyone else in the forum use email as a way of getting a question out quickly without disrupting the recipient's timing? So, I've been calling for an hour now with nothing but the answering machine. In the time it took to send that terse response, Matt could have said, "Yes, it shipped on Thursday. Thanks for the business."

·
Registered
826 Posts
Well,
I have to agree that is pretty rediculous. In the time it took to send his response he could have actually sent something useful. I recieved my plate bracket from them in 4 days so my experience was great.....maybe they were just having a bad day. Not that it's an excuse to treat a customer that way .......but

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally got thru to Matt. Spent 5+ minutes on the phone...the part was shipped and I got the tracking number. I have to say he seemed nice and friendly. Still, seems like if they are that busy (I don't doubt they are) it would have taken less time to just send a meaningful reply.

Case closed.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Herm... I work, on average, 60 hours per week (construction).

I have time to do lots of stuff :p. Too busy to return an e-mail? That's a joke.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts