MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone happen to have a PCV map for the LA Chopper wicked curve pipes with stock air intake? The map I'm using now still gets a lot of popping on deceleration.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update

I was able to get a bunch of maps off of the .............. forum... So if anyone with these pipes is in need of a map either PM me or you can check out them

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have been suffering the same problems with my la chopper pipes what map did you run and do you have the o2 sensor still or the bypass pill installed. mine has that bypass in it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I downloaded a bunch of different maps for the LA Chopper Wicked Curves and I have the stock airbox and filter and PCV and running with oxy sensor hooked up because that is the way it was when I bought it.

There is a map on the LA Chopper site that I was comfy with except the -64 reading in one cell, which I changed to 0 or something.

There are also a lot of maps on the dynojet site/powercommander site, you just need to dig a little to find them. They don't list or didn't list the LA Chop pipes a few weeks ago but they had other maps. I think the cobra Swepts map is similar.

I compared numbers by copying map values to an excel spread.

I can send you the maps and the spread if anyone wants, just let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts