·
Registered
826 Posts
Good stuff!! I sent you my info!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
NJ,
Could we see a smaller version in the future? I'm thinking for those members of STAR Touring and Riding it might be nice to have one for the front of the vest.

·
Registered
168 Posts
NJ, I'm in. Sent you my info.

GC

G

·
Hi Fellow Raider Riders,

This is the first patch I designed.

NJRaider and I are going to see how this goes. If this is successful, I plan on designing some more varieties and sizes. Smaller ones to put on a shirt pocket perhaps, or the front of a hat.
Maybe some fancier designs that could be silk-screened onto a T-Shirt.
Anything's possible!
But for now, let's give these a try and see how the response and interest goes!

Thanks everyone!

Ruedi - Vintagecar1957 - http://creativegraphx.com/

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW! STOCK UP!!! ;D

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a possible in for screen printer it is less than $7 to print and then the cost of shirts. The more we do I probably get a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I put my info in the Patch looks great guys you did a good job

"133 Cubic Inches of Raw Attitude"

Liv2Ryd
Chuck

G

·
Okay everyone!
The patches are in progress! We will be getting a proof anytime, and once it's approved,
we'll have them made up ready for sale! After they make the proof, making the rest won't take long at all, since they will already be prepared.
We had a ton of interest during the design stage!
You can pre-order here at no cost, so we have a better idea how many to order!
http://www.raiderperformance.com/patches.htm

BE THE FIRST IN YOUR AREA TO HAVE THE COOLEST RAIDER PATCH ON YOUR JACKET OR VEST!

·
Registered
3 Posts
LUKE, THIS IS JAY. THE PATCH ROCKS BRO!! IT FOLLOWS THE ATTITUDE OF THE BIKE PERFECTLY WITH ITS LETTERING, AND DESIGN!! WERE WAITING ON IT!!!! HAHAHA!! CREDIT CARD IN HAND BRO!

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
vintagecar1957 said:
The patches are in progress! We will be getting a proof anytime, and once it's approved,
we'll have them made up ready for sale! After they make the proof, making the rest won't take long at all, since they will already be prepared.
Hey all -

We received and approved the proof today, so we're looking at about two weeks and then we'll be able to ship!
We have a record of everyone who pre-ordered (thanx everyone), so we'll be filling those orders first. I'll be posting final ordering info soon on the Patch page at RaiderPerformance.

:pepper2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts