MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys -

I posted my preliminary design for the patch here http://raiderperformance.com/patches.htm, along with a couple of comments - check it out and let me know what you think.

The design and simple and straightforward, which will let it be bold and stand out. Like we said before, we can get a lot more intricate with the design (an outline of the motor, etc...) when we do a t-shirt.

·
Registered
326 Posts
i like it as far as the colors you could do three differnt(red,black, and blue) i would love to put one on my jaket with a red background. the colors you picked for the raider will be sweet seen that done i believe its as close to chrome as you can get with string ;D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Looks good, I had a thought. I know I don't have to many of them. LOL. what about putting the engine right under the word Raider. we could put Star motorcycles right under the engine and put 113 on the air cover. just me thinking out loud again. The voices told me to say that. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's actually what I was thinking too, for the t-shirt. I started sketching the motor yesterday - a little harder than I thought :cus:

...and don't worry about the voices :eek: ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks NJ for coming to chat room and listen to my idea's, sorry I get disconnected for a short while and u left before I thank you.
The patch that you made look great.

I love to see the final part of this project.
Ben

·
Registered
47 Posts
how about putting "harley eater" on the patch. jk lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
How about "No Harley Daisy"

·
Registered
154 Posts
NJRaider (Luke)
Sorry I missed your phone call.
I had a funeral to go to today then too many meetings when return.

I am working on the Raider logo to put it into a CAD format so we can use it for many things.
The first is a large sign for garage wall.
If anyone is interested let us know about Raider signs or other machined graphics you may want
for your bikes.
I'm working on a few designs.
I'm thinking powder coated billet for special effects with Raider styling cues.

Let me know what you all think.

Also, I'm working on a fabric cover that will fit on the handle bars, stretch out and hook to the rear fender in some manner. The purpose of this cover is to provide a covering for sun, bird droppings, tree sap and rain. It won't take the place of a full bike cover but will be something you could put in a very small bag or even your pocket when you go out for a short run and want to stop and park for a while and not have your bike exposed to heat from the sun or bird stuff. It will also say, stay off my bike. I'm thinking about a Raider wording imprinted on the cover.
Anyone interested in this?

Best,

Ken

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Ken -

no problem - I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances.

I'll have my phone with me all day, so shoot me a call when you're free.

I like the cover idea you're talking about too. The "keep off" value of something like that is just as important as the protection from the elements. Little kids see shiny bits on a bike like this and think "jungle gym"

·
Registered
220 Posts
You know...the mind is a terrible thing to waste. I was so proud of myself for coming up with that last one....113 inches of Raw Attitude...Only to realize that Luke has that same saying up on the raiderperformance.com home page.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Did I say that already?

·
Registered
194 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts