MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic is to discuss the Raider stretch Cover I am designing and the other etc.

NJ stared the Patch thread so discuss the patch there please.

Rudy has designed some awesome and to be seriously considered designs for patches, artwork in general and other uses.

My idea (and personally something I want for my Raider) is a stretch cover that fits on the handlebars, stretches back over the seat tank and rear fender and bungees to safe places to hook to the bike without rubbing on paint or other surfaces. Have you all seen these? someone makes them for cruisers but mostly sporbikes.

These are not bike covers. They are just designed to keep the sun and mist or some light rain off your seat.
They also to a great job of keeping bird doo doo off the top of your bike including your seat.

What I like about them is they make a statement "stay off my bike".

I have coined the phrase "A Raiding Party of ONE" that I would like to have silk screened on these.

We can put Rudy's patch artwork on them too if he agrees.

I think we should come up with an approved patch logo artwork that is Raiderperformance introduced.

Let me know if you are interested in one of the covers. I'm going to try to make them as low cost as possible.
email me at: [email protected]
Best,

Ken

·
Registered
373 Posts
I think I would be interested. rteally hate it when some dumass bird sh*ts on my bike.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took at look at those covers but their not what I was thinking about.
Sportbikes have a stretch cover that is lite and doesn't take up much room in a bag.
I want to silk screen the raider logo on it and perhaps a saying.

I'll make one up and get you guys a photo.
Best,
Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts