MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my bike, rides great and is LOUD (I do have the baffles in). My heart says to keep it forever but my ego says to get something bigger. Vroom Vroom.

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you go bigger go RAIDER. Nice ride man. I like the paint alot.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Nice ride, I also like to color. Of course there is something to be said for going with your ego now and then. ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice looking ride, I have the same V&H pipes, took them off thou, and went with PCS 2-1 Thugstar, They make the 1100 a totally different bike, sound, performance everything.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh yea, I went with the Raider, but I kept my V-Star, I think I will own it forever!! I love that 1100, I love my raider too, and I will probably keep it forever also, I will just keep adding!!!!!

Ghost

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice color. That's very simular to the paint I put on my wife's Vstar last summer. She did have the Vstar Classic until I traded it in for my Raider. Now she rides my old Custom but we're thinking we're gonna get her the new 950. Downsizing from the 1100 but the 950 is fuel injected and probably has as much oommph as the 1100. It's a very cool looking bike too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts