MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys and gals, I am off the Raider for a while. Having hand surgery this morning. Then six weeks later having surgery on the other hand. Gonna miss the great riding season. :confused: :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bummer WARaider...I hope the healing process go quickly. At least you will have the chance to sit back, relax and watch the Seahawks hopefully take the NFC West again "fingers crossed" Sparky Out! :wave:

·
Registered
671 Posts
hope ya have a quick recovery, ill keep ya in our prayers

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Hey Rick -

Really sorry to hear that you'll be out of the saddle for the season. Hope your recovery is fast and pain-free.

Stick around, you're a veteran of the forum, and you've got a lot of friends here who will want to know how you're doing.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Rick, get well soon. I wish you all the best.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Bummer, that's really poor timing. I was schedule for knee surgery but I bought my Raider the week before so I had to cancel the sugery...................everyone has PRIORITIES :icon10:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sparky said:
Bummer WARaider...I hope the healing process go quickly. At least you will have the chance to sit back, relax and watch the Seahawks hopefully take the NFC West again "fingers crossed" Sparky Out! :wave:
wow it was awesome watching my pack spank them.... I was there ;D

Hope you get bettter WA

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for the kind words. The first surgery went well, Still a little groggy and my hand is still numb (so no pain yet).

Luke, I will stay around, I have learned a lot from you guys, and hopefully have contributed to the discussions in meaningful ways.

Savage, Bite Me LOL

Mad, I considered canceling mine, but since my hands went numb everytime I got on the bike I considered it a safety issue.

Rob, Ken, 55mike, Impaler, Dragon, Little burt, Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.

Sparky, we can only hope they will do it this year

·
Registered
211 Posts
Good luck Rick.

By any chance was this to remove the hair from your palms? You could have just shaved. lol just kiding.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LunchBox said:
Good luck Rick.

By any chance was this to remove the hair from your palms? You could have just shaved. lol just kiding.
What an ass LOLOL That was pretty good. Thanks Lunchbox

·
Registered
155 Posts
Rick,
Hope your recovery is speedy and pain free. Still looking forward to meeting up some time in the future for a little ride. I've give ya a shout later...... :wave:

Brian

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
brian4bes said:
Rick,
Hope your recovery is speedy and pain free. Still looking forward to meeting up some time in the future for a little ride. I've give ya a shout later...... :wave:

Brian
Thanks Brian, Might be coming your way next month.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I got on the Raider today. Only rode about 5 miles. Hand is a little stiff, but it felt great.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Good to hear Rick. A little riding is better than none. Take er slow and make sure you heal properly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts