1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
826 Posts
Looks really good, nice and clean, my only concern would be some a$$ in a cage not seein them!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
They look great, but I share the concerns about them not being seen. The nicest touch, though, is not the lights but the little brass bell. That is what I'm seeing, is it? I love it!

Was this difficult to make? How long did it take you? Have you got special equipment?

·
Registered
826 Posts
That would be a gremlin bell, everyone should have one to keep the little bastards of your scoot! :icon_evil:

·
Registered
211 Posts
They look sweet Boat but I don't think the coppers here in Jersey would let that go. But it would be a great mounting spot for some driving lights.
It looks like a shift link, correct?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DogBite said:
They look great, but I share the concerns about them not being seen. The nicest touch, though, is not the lights but the little brass bell. That is what I'm seeing, is it? I love it!

Was this difficult to make? How long did it take you? Have you got special equipment?
You can actually see them pretty well, I have gotten a couple different reports from different angles. I also use hand sigs most of the time as well. And yes it is a Gremlin bell, I guess I really need to shine that up again too....

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LunchBox said:
They look sweet Boat but I don't think the coppers here in Jersey would let that go. But it would be a great mounting spot for some driving lights.
It looks like a shift link, correct?
Since Florida Law does not require them, (all it say's is, if they are present they must be operational,) they should'nt give me any grief. I do believe I'm going to put the clear lens, and amber bulbs in them though....And it actually started out as a 1/2"X1 1/2" flat alum stock. Hardest part was the polishing. :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts