MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. Just got my bike this saturday and already put 300 miles on it. love it. now i want exhaust and i al leaning twards the Cobra curved ones. any body have them and how do you like the sound. i like the look. also i need some other info. My wife loves to ride. but She wants a sissy bar. from the pictures does all it hook up to is the bolts around the rear seat correct. I want it to be able to put on and take off very easy. thanks for the info.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey, I'm from Charlotte.
I put the Cobra Dragsters on mine and they are awsome. The HD gusy definately know I'm there.
thel look great too. They are the cheapest out of the three---Dragsters, Slashdown, and Swepts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yamaha has a different seat that allows for a removable backrest. I put on the mini sissy bar from Cobra which adds enough support for you passenger and does not break up the flow on the bike.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Is that mini sissy from Cobra have a quick release. If not how do you take it on & off
also, when your wife is on the back, how far does the mini go up her back. I've been thinking about that same sissy bar but don't want it too high or too low

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have the Cobra Swepts and they are awesome in everyway possible.

I also put the Cobra standard passenger backrest for my wife. It sits rather high and at first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but after looking at it a bit I thought it reminded me of the old '70s chopper look with the high sissy bar. My wife loves it because it gives her very comfortable support.

·
Registered
373 Posts
ao said:
yamaha also makes the removeable one that goes on the fender strut
Exactly ao, and one of these days I will even get the rest of mine LOL

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was looking at the one from yamaha but it is a 3 part kit and is alot. i wish that i had ordered it when i got my bike.
But thanks for the info everybody.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts