MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks going to the dealership to tonight to p/u my new raider :icon_razz:. I've been checking out the site and I can see alot of great info flying around. Looking forward to picking some brains on how you do things. I know of hal and LAMONSTER from the vtx1800 forum(big sam) on that site. I'm now adding the raider to my vtx1800 stable.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Gongrads Bro. You will love it. Welcome to the family. I hope you get a blue one... It's the fastest..

VB

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Welcome to the board, Make sure you send a pic to NJ so you can be added to the photo gallery and also make sure you get included in the Members Directory. I know you will love the Raider as much as all of us do!!
Later
Eian

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome bro! There is a lot of great info here that is very helpful. and besides

coyote said:
You want the black one. They are the fastest, coolest, quickest, best mpg, most mph, cheapest insurance and makes the wife happiest bike.

Humbly yours,

Wyle E. Coyote
Super Genius

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome, and let me be the first to tell you to slow down!

The VTX is good but the Raider? Well......just you wait!

Best,

Nomadken

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well gents finally picked up the raider ;D yesterday. Sorry not the black my vtx is black so i wanted a different color. The candy red one is now home. A totally different ride than my vtx. What a blast I put on about 80 + miles on it yesterday.How do you post pictures on this site?

·
Registered
826 Posts
you will need to upload your photo to an image hosting site such as photobucket. Once you do that there will be a line beside the pic that says IMG click on it and it will copy the line then come to you post and paste that info into your post. Walha your pic is here!!! Shoot me a PM if you need help

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome CT, You will love it here. Lots of great info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts