MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, been reading the board for a couple of weeks and since I just bought a Raider S I figured I would register now. Been riding for 12 years all sport bikes until about July of last year when I traded my 04 R1 in on a 07 VStar 1300. Well as of last Friday my wife owns the 1300 and I now own the Raider. I was actually looking to get an 08 Hayabusa until I demoed a Raider at bike week and was immediately sold on it. I put 40 miles on it Friday and 245 miles on it Saturday. We are also planning a trip to Deals Gap in May, more excited this time than the last on my R1. I've already ordered a comfort cruise solo seat, engine guards, billet rear fender bracket thingy, tank bag, and the Vance and Hines 2 into 1 pipe with fuel pac. Anyhoo, great forum here and I hope to see more members in the future...

Al

Oh yea, anyone know where I can get replacement feeler pegs? mine are almost worn to the peg now.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Hey Al

Welcome to the community and thanks for signing on! Email me a pic so I can add it to the owners gallery.

I've dreamt about doing the Tail o' the Dragon - it'll be an awesome ride on this bike. Let us know how you like those new V&H pipes.

The replacement feeler pegs are Yamaha part # 5C7-27435-00-00. They're $5.58 each at Ronayers.com, but you can also get them from your local dealer for around the same price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts