1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone

I just wanted to show you guys the new Raider website that we're launching

www.raiderperformance.com

It's a community for us Raider enthusiasts - research, facts, opinions, etc... We link directly to the forum here

Still under construction, but we'll have more content in the very near future

Drop by and let me know what you think

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey NH -

You're definitely in the right place. My Bike Forums gave RaiderPerformance.com an ideal, motorcycle-dedicated home for our board here, for which we moderate the discussion.

Thanks for your compliments on the site, it's wonderful to read. I'm working to make it the premier place on the web for owners of the Raider and Raider S. If you've got questions, suggestions, etc, don't hesitate to drop me an email over at RaiderPerformance.com. I'm looking forward to an awesome conversation on the forum here at MBF.

If you've got pictures, I'd love to put them up in the gallery.

Thanks again,

-Luke
www.RaiderPerformance.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all,I don't own a RAIDER yet but I hope to in the near future I hope this will be a good place to get a lot of good information about the RAIDER :puzzled: :puzzled:

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
You're in the right place and welcome to the forums. As the Raider board grows there will be a ton of great info here.

Best Wishes
MBF.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey NJRAIDER I'm not trying to tell how to make your site or anything it would probobly look really cool with some kind of graphics in the background instead of just white what though I don't know but something to make it stand out a little more trust me I'm just trying to help I want your website to be the best raider site online. I hope you don't mind its just a suggestion. You just seem like your open to anything and wouldn't mine people's opinions. Either way I still love the site.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stevo -

I'm DEFINITELY open to your suggestions, don't mind it in the least, and encourage you to let me know exactly how you think the site could improve. Like you said, I certainly want it to be the number on location on-line for us Raider fanatics ;)
Up to this point, I've been concentrating mostly on adding content (I want to give you guys some cool stuff to read). I hope soon to start working a little more on the appearance and background like you said. Right now it looks like a newspaper, and I hope in the future to look more like a magazine if you catch my drift.

Thank you for checking us out, for your suggestions and your compliments as well. I really appreciate it. If there's any information you need, or questions you have, let me know.

Got pics?

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Content is king. The more new content you put on the site the more spiders will come and feed on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts