MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
jus bought my raider bout a week ago an was thankful wen i found dis forum so i dont gota find it all out 4 my self lol. .hope we can both help each other on here cause with my luck i break alot of stuff an have 2 work on it lol

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Welcome to Raider ownership, W, and our rapidly expanding forum.

Stay tuned - there's a lot of great ideas floating around, so even if you break something, you'll find a fix here... ;)

Ride Safe

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome to the Forum,

Lots of great information on here, kick back and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I BOUGHT MY RAIDER ABOUT 2-WEEKS AGO HAS ANYBODY LOOKED AT THE NEW PIPES FROM VANCE & HINES CALLED BIG RADIUS AND IF SO , HAS ANYONE HAD THEM INSTALLLED YET. JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY SOUND AND HOW THE BIKE PERFORMS.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Hey Alex -

Welcome to MBF and RaiderPerformance

I haven't seen the Big Radius 2-into-1 on the Raider yet. I have heard the pipe on other bikes (air-cooled, pushrod motors, if you catch my drift ;)), and it's certainly louder than stock, but defintely not obnoxious. If you'd heard other V&H products, it's along those lines. You can expect performance gains to be decent with the proper fuel set-up, especially since it's a 2-1 pipe.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well Guys, I brought her Home, Finally!!
Accessories are on back order, I couldn't leave her there at dealer, Today's weather was in 60's and just could resist.
I put 25 sweet miles on it. Just one word, "WOW". So much power get her in 5th a couple of times, I couldn't unleash her, She had zero mile on it I will keep her under 60 until she is ready to over 100.
Take a look:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/ben11727/2008 Raider S/DSC_2052.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/ben11727/2008 Raider S/DSC_2037.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/ben11727/2008 Raider S/DSC_2164.jpg

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey Blue,

Nice bike, The Red S is still fastest. LOL

Congrats

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey Raven, LOL
Black is not faster. It just seems that way because it is black and hard to see

·
Registered
194 Posts
any one knows what the vehicle class is for the motorcycle?
I am trying to buy the customized plate and asking me the vehicle class and has to be three letter.
AS Below:

Please enter the following information from your current registration:
Plate number (no spaces or hyphens):
Vehicle class (3-letter code - for example, "PAS"):
First three characters of registrant name (last name or business name):

·
Registered
326 Posts
ive looked all over the internet and the federal highway administration or usdot have 2 different classifications for motorcycles class 1 vehical and motorcycle niether of which sounds like what you need ???

·
Registered
194 Posts
NJ, I called the DMV this morning and the classification is MOT, but because my plate is temporary yet I can't apply for personalized plate. Dealer has 45 day to send the information over to DMV.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts