MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys got the dragsters on now how do I quiet them down?? Holy crap they turn me into a hoodlum.Iam gona get in trouble with these,any one :wave: :confused: :icon_razz: :icon_wink:tried wraping the baffels with fiberglass??Love them but gotta live here to. Thanks. WOWho

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Raven said:
busajack...love the pipes against the black. I believe those pipes were meant for a closed course only.

Raven
OK Raven,I will see if I can get the governor to close the state. THHE.. Realy like them for being so inexpensive.Jeezze what does this site do to your picts. Looked good when I sent it.Ill try another.

·
Registered
21 Posts
:eek:

I am getting these pipes on my bike that I am picking up this weekend. I am so excited. I am having kurakyn flaimin pegs and grips put too along with the a Fat 240 tire. I hope my pipes look identical to yours. If not I will be disappointed.

Damn those pipes look freakin awesome. I had the these on a Honda VTX and they did not look that short or good.
Oh, Loud Pipes Save Lives.. If your neighbors get mad, then they are jealous :)

My old neighbor heard my old Honda with the drag pipes and went and bought a VTX too!

Dude, those pipes ROCK!!! Man, mine better look the exact same..

·
Registered
53 Posts
I like them for sure. I just wish that Cobra would have bent the rear pipe forward like they have on their website. Maybe then they could have made the rear pipe even shorter. I am defiantley looking for something to show off the back a little bit. Nice pipes!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.