·
Registered
499 Posts
Congrats buddy... Welcome aboard :wave:

The smiles have just begun.... ;D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Got the fastest one here. Thats right the Red S LOL. You will love the bike, and this forum as well. Lots of great people and great information. If you feel like chatting we even have a chat room that a few of us frequent to get informaiton first hand.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome the the "ExSclusive Club!" lol. Also have the fastest one here, Red S. Enjoy, good luck wiping the smile off your face. After riding this a few times with my HD buddy's, it's only fair that my plate I just ordered yesterday reads
"URNEXT". lol. I'm sure they won't get a kick out of it! Oh well :icon10:

·
Registered
373 Posts
FatAzz said:
Welcome the the "ExSclusive Club!" lol. Also have the fastest one here, Red S. Enjoy, good luck wiping the smile off your face. After riding this a few times with my HD buddy's, it's only fair that my plate I just ordered yesterday reads
"URNEXT". lol. I'm sure they won't get a kick out of it! Oh well :icon10:
great License plate. My neighbor has a HD road King. After I bought my Red S, he is seriously considering trading it in for the Radier.

·
Registered
826 Posts
welcome to the addiction that is the Raider I love it just like everyone else, and you will too!!!!!!!

as far as posting pictures you need to upload your image to an online site like photobucket and then there is an option where you can copy a direct link to the phot and paste that in your message.
you will want the line that has the [/img] at the begining and the end. shoot me a PM if you need more help

·
Registered
826 Posts
Love the paint job, very very nice Cliff

·
Registered
236 Posts
I love that paint job also, the blue was a second choice for me. I was wondering what I would do with it had I gotten it. Love that.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wanted the red with tribal flames but I had a hidden wanting of the blue. I dragged my fiance along with me and without a hesitation she confirmed that the blue just flows, even though red is her favorite color. ANYWAY...I only have 10 hours till I pick her up...this is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day!

UGH

·
Registered
80 Posts
Picked up my blue dream on the 19th and haven't been off of it since! I was very lucky, I guess. I called several dealers in the area looking for one to simply show my wife and the 1st three had nothing to even look at. The dealer that did have a demo had my blue one in the crate in the back. One quick (and unecessary) test ride later, I was having papers drawn up.

Just found this forum and have already picked up on alot of mod ideas, thank!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts