MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well good morning all i picked up my tommy blue raider s yesterday i love it i had know idea until last month they even existed havn't seen any advertisment on them but last month when i brought my roadstar to the dealer to get it serviced i walked by one with my wife i glanced at it sitting there and stopped turned around and said wow what it that to her she also liked it. so while they where looking at my bike i test rode it and i was hooked so never buying anything on a whim i wanted to research some more and i found this site after reading all of your post and other reveues i couldn't wait any longer so now i am aproud owner and the dealer i found had all the accesories i wanted in stock except the running lights so thank you all for convinceing me to get it i look forward to reading more posts and continueing to improve it thing i still want to do are forward controls and the pipes i love the cobra pipes but am concerned about the dragging so i'll just drill these out for now and wait a little. also if anyone finds a good set of engine guards let me know i didn't like the ones from yamaha well i have rambled enough so buy for now time to get out in the florida sun and ride!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome dragonraider, sounds like you may get more riding time then some of us living in Florida. I have 1700 miles on my raider and enjoy it more every day. Alot of great, knowledgable guys here on forum so pick their brains as needed..... TS

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey bro, welcome to the Raider clan. This place is a wealth of information and the people here are top notch! Now get out and enjoy that warm Florida weather. I know I am. Might head up towards Crystal River today.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yes.....Welcome aboard the Raider addiction. Make sure you sign the owner directory by sending your info to NJRaider. I wish I had warm Florida weather today but I will be riding anyway!!
Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome to the family bro. I'm glad you got The Raider and especially the BLUE one. It's good to know that our post, chats, jokes, how to's, what not to's, etc... could inspire someone to get a Raider. Believe me, I can realate.
If you have any questions, ask away. These guys are awesome, ready and always willing to help. Just don't ask me, I don't know $hit. I still have a lot to learn.

Congrads, and enjoy the weather.

VB

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome Bro! There is a lot of knowledge in these guys and they are willing to help. I have learned a lot here and on raiderperformce.com. So just ask.

Later

coyote

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome Dragon. Lots of information here, And If it can be done, someone has or will do it and let us know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts