MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a black Raider, I love this bike. I really want some loud pipes on it and to unclutter the rear fender. Yesterday I called Morton's Customs to ask some questions about their pipes, which I might buy, I just wish I could hear them first. They also told me that the integrated taillight for the Warrior is a perfect fit into the Raider chrome trim ring. So I ordered it for $175.00. I hope it fits. Has anybody tried this?

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Hey Vince -

Welcome back into the fold! :wave:

You picked a wonderful bike to re-initiate yourself...

Make sure you visit our Raider-specific board here on MBF. http://mybikeforums.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=dhoivg6h1enhebu59hd43jl303&board=178.0

There's loads of info and a bunch of passionate owners with all kinds of answers. If you want to hear the Mortons, there are a couple of posts there with a video or two posted. The Warrior Tail light will fit, but it's a slightly different shape - it doesn't come to a peak the same way the Raider does.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.