MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Okay, that looks a bit better than that other link with the concept bike.
At least this one, you can actually see the headlight and the seat!

Still, not the bike for me. Fast, yes, but the Raider is all I need!

Think I'll go for a Raid...........

·
Registered
826 Posts
I like the looks of that alot myself. However I do like the prototype exhaust better than this. The Raider may soon have a stable mate. :icon10:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lower it two inches change rear fender and pipes (which most will do anyway) and go lookin for crotch rockets. :D :D :kboom:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was planing on what to change when I seen the price. 18.000. Id get another Rocket before that. Plus Its to heavy with a shaft eating 15 HP, it won't out run my ZX-14.Cant change gear raitos for the drags.Converting to chain is about 3000 more. :'( :'( :eek:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yeah I am with Busa on this one.. I was psyched to hear they had a new Max coming out. I have been looking for the right Rocket III for awhile now and when I saw that the Max was back I instantly said I have to have one......but then came the 18k price tag and the Rocket III started looking better and better again. Considering you can pick up a really nice used one for about 8-9k. With the money I would save I could get another bike 2.......well i can dream anyway.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eian with the money ya save you could blow the Rocket.Guy on owners net has a supercharger on his rocket putting out 285 HP and almost 300 FT. LBs. and it seems to be hangin together.Hes suppose to try for 200 MPH at Maxton this year. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I like the look of the new Max. It's a cool looking machine. However, I've got to agree that the 18 grand price tag is way up there for a lot of folks. Too bad, because they probably would have had a lot more customers if they could have kept it about $5,000 lower. I wonder what the bike actually weighs? It looks heavy.

No regrets about getting a Raider. But it will be fun to see one of the new Max's out on the streets - when they finally make it.

distantThunder

1 - 12 of 12 Posts