MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's called the VholdR. It's a self contained helmet cam that shoots 640x480 video @30fps. From the initial videos I've seen, the quality looks pretty good. I think it's worth taking a look at.

http://vholdr.com/shoot.php

·
Registered
75 Posts
That looks just like what I am looking for.

If I am understanding correctly, everything is encorporated in one package. After shooting the video, you just download to your pc?

Do you know how much this thing cost? I couldn't find anywhere on their web site about the price. I want one.....

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, self contained. Uses an SD card. They are about $350 and short supply right now as they just came out. I hear you can get one at www.helmetcamcentral.com but I'm not sure if they actually have one in stock.

·
Registered
75 Posts
It says they are taking pre-orders. Is that a good price. I know you haven't seen the video, but it looks as though it might be worth a try.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah!!
They have launched the helmet in the market and I have heard that the cost of helmet are soon to rise!!
So it is my advice to buy the helmet if you need one now itself as they are standard as well as stylish!!
Good luck!:biker:
--------------

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Go for the GoPro Hero HD. Much better setup all around. I sold my Contour for the Hero and I'm very happy with it. If you end up getting one, I'd appreciate it you'd click through the banner here on the site for your purchase.

D.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts