MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Welcome to MBF, glad to have over. Love the burnout video btw. ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey Silver109,

I'm new to this forum myself. I just bought my new Yamaha Raider. It's blue color so I named it Blue Angel.
I'll bring it home in a week or two. I bought some accessories, all on order and need assembly.
I get it from a dealer at Long Island (River Head) NY. Very good deal. If any one around this area go see Pete at Maximum Sport.

I look forward to see more info. on this site
Ben

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there Blue Angel, welcome. New motorcycles are also very cool. I have heard those Raiders are nice bike. I sat on one at a dealer once and they were very comfortable.

Check out the Raider section. There are some other members here with Raiders.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Hey Blue -

Welcome to Raider ownership!

If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know, you're in the right place. The first full season for us Raider guys is upon us, and it's going to be a blast :coolsmiley:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well I'm a newbie also just bought the black raider in February, need to get some new exhaust soon, live in Elk Grove California.

Nice talking with you, but got to run back to work

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Hey Rhino -

Another "stealth" Raider - welcome to the dark side ;) Glad to have you.

If you can wait a bit, break in your bike really good. If you can hang in there for a bit, there's gonna be some cool developments on the exhaust front later this year...

Oh yeah - get back to work, will ya? :icon_twisted:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have invited a potential new comer to our forum. His name is BigDaddy61. Let's welcome him if he does...Thx. He seems like he is cool dude.
Any way, Ride safe every one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts