MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's a hell of a deal, I'm still PRAYING for V&H to listen and produce the 2 into 2 Big Radius. I'm gonna have to hold out a little longer. Nice price though.

·
Registered
373 Posts
That is a great price, about 50 bucks less than I paid. But they need to change the description. These are not 1" head pipes.

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Still love the looks of those pipes

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
NHRAIDER said:
Now those I would buy... Where did you get them and how will I ensure I am getting the updated one??
Direct Line Parts Just got their shipment in -

http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=8451&str=255

Update - regarding the scraping issue, there's been a lot of discussion here regarding Cobra's awareness of the situation, and there desire to fix it. We don't know yet how long this can take however. We know that DLP stock is factory fresh, but we have to be realistic and go on the assumption that they are the original design. I do not think there are any pipes on the market yet that have been updated.

Remember also that this will also depend on your riding style as well.

·
Registered
826 Posts
This may be a stupid question but, what exactly has been updated? Are these modified after the scraping was detected, I was not aware a a change in any design as of yet?

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lets be clear about this. I have 20 sets from Cobra. I do not know which verson it is. I will take one of the sets out of our stock and install it on our Raider. Then we will take a picture that I can post on here. It may take a few days to get it down as it is real busy right now. But I will do it if it will help.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Ok I am really confused.....maybe I am just stupid????
So are we saying there are 2 diffrent designs that are in production of the Cobra Swept pipes??? ???

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nobody seems to know. The original picture of hte swepts that everyone has been seeing is different than the ones that actually shipped. So, we don't know if they changed it or designed 2 seperate styles.

·
Registered
63 Posts
So it looks like they still hang below the footpeg. If thats the case then their probably hasn't been any change. Just an observation. If these will not scrape I'd put my order in also.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hal,

Did you say that you had 20 sets of the swept cobra exhaust on hand? I placed an order today, and was wondering when you expected to ship???

thanks,

shawn

1 - 20 of 21 Posts