MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are proud to announce the delivery of a new Red Raider S to our family yesterday at 4:05 P.M. She is very beautiful and was 101.3 inches long and weighed 730 lbs.

Oh and to clear up the which raider is fastest issue: Our pride and joy is faster then a digital rebel xti can focus

LOL ;D ;D

·
Registered
123 Posts
sstredwick said:
My wife and I are proud to announce the delivery of a new Red Raider S to our family yesterday at 4:05 P.M. She is very beautiful and was 101.3 inches long and weighed 730 lbs.

Oh and to clear up the which raider is fastest issue: Our pride and joy is faster then a digital rebel xti can focus

LOL ;D ;D
Your riding partner on the Black Raider was so fast the camera didn't catch him at all!

LOL...Scooter

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome aboard...

Life... as you knew it... will never be the same. ;D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congratulations and a warm welcome.
The college tuition for this one can go right into a host of great accessories.
Lots of fun watching as it develops it's very own personality.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Welcome aboard you are in the right place for a bunch of Raider Junkies. Great people here so if you have any questions just ask we are more than willing to help. So get out ride and enjoy the new baby!!

Oh yeah and stay safe!!! We want you to come back

·
Registered
267 Posts
sstredwick, you guys must be hack of the parents to give birth to this gorgeuse thing. How long was your wife in labor? Any complications? ;)

Welcome to the family bro. May be our kids could play together sometime. My girl is already potty trained: 1300 miles.

Be safe.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome, I hope you get to ride it sometime. That is your wife riding isn't it?
A buddy of mine just brought home a new bike last Saturday. Right after he pulled in the
drive his wife ran out and threw a leg over and said I'm going to take it for a ride.
She hasn't been on a bike in 25 years and has no license.
He nearly fainted when he watched her nearly dump his new Vulcan Nomad which
weighs 835 pounds.
Glad he wrenched it from her before she could.

Welcome again and keep coming back.
Best,
Ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts