MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

Neck wires

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  jymmyjaymes 
#1 ·
Anyone here that don't like the wires and hoses hanging under the neck? Instead of moving them I just made a little panel to cover them.

See less See more
#5 ·
Very Nice piece. Forget how you make them just go ahead and send me a couple I will test fit them on the Red Raider to make sure they are able to be used on the Red S model! And no worries I won't charge you a thing, cause that is the sweet son of a b!tch that I am. :icon10:

Nice work as usual Jack!!!

#7 ·
Ya dont remove the hoses as those are the cold air by pass lines. removed mine for looks when I put on the big air kit. Found out that that was the reason why my bike idled bad when it was cold. The only time that those are used I think I can live with the slow idle at start doesnt affect regualr runnig

#8 ·
Sleepercell said:
...removed mine for looks when I put on the big air kit...
Hey Sleepercell,

Which Big Air Kit did you use? I'm looking at Churchkey VBAK. Anyone tried it?

Cheers,

Scooter

#11 ·
Impaler said:
Looks good. How about a hook up on how you made them?
Well now that you know Iam a cheapskate,its cheap thin alum. siding for your house covered with automotive vinyl.You can cut it with scissors, glue vinyl on with spray uhopolstry adhesive and make anything your little heart desires. Making a cover for the EXUP valve servo now. Have fun Rube G..Aha Jack

#13 ·
Boy, your right, you are a cheap bastard. But I like it! Why should you have to buy one for top dollar from a website when you can fab your own. I mean, isn't that what motorcycle fabrication is all about? By the way, judging by the refection in that nice shiny gas tank, nice two car garage you got there, mine gets squeezed into a a one car deal, next to one of our other automobiles.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.