MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer2: They did not have the color Raider I wanted, so mine is on order!!! I can’t wait!!! :baldy:

:ricky: :2excited: :wings: :beer2:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeah!!!
Those black Raiders are kind of scarce

·
Registered
220 Posts
Grats Dazz! I had to wait a few days for mine. Finally picked her up this past Wednesday.

I just placed an order for Kuryakyn ISO grips - Part No. 6235 and Stiletto end caps. I'll be sure to throw together a little "how to" for those who have never replace grips before ;) It should be quite the fun how-to, considering I am a ninja and you need to cut the stock left hand-grip off the bike...

I wonder which of my blades I'm going to use? (insert maniacal laugh here)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can’t wait for the results Ninja. This will be my second motorcycle and I have never modified anything on my first bike.

·
Registered
343 Posts
8) Hey NJ, that was a hard pass to get, got all the autographs and stuff. Maybe one day though. :ricky:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Dazz said:
Can’t wait for the results Ninja. This will be my second motorcycle and I have never modified anything on my first bike.
They should ship perhaps Monday-Wednesday (i'm guessing). Can't wait to get those babies on! Not that I don't like the stock grips... but... I just need something beefier in my hands. (man... is it me or did that just not sound right?)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It’s in it’s in!!! WOW is it fast!!! My only and I do mean ONLY complaint it how close and how high the shifter is in relation to the foot peg. :rant-rave: I have to take my foot off of the foot peg to down shift. Yes I have 10½-boot size.

Any help on that? I and going from a V-Star 650 to the Raider.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I had the same problem switching between the Vstar to the Raider, but it just took some time to adjust to it. You'll really enjoy switching out the bike! Happy riding.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh man...my raven should be in this Thurs/Friday...can't wait. I fully customized my Road* 1700 and sold it Feb 1 to make room in the garage for the Raven ('07 GL1800 gets the right half of the garage).

It's like xmas eve 5 days in a row...hope I can make it. :kboom: Need to get links for the chrome upper/lower belt guards and still undecided on which exhaust to go with. Love blacked out pipes, but worried about the issues reported in the forum.

Btw...I'm a San Antonio rider, so if you're close, give me shout.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My cobra swepts will be here on monday and my raven will get picked up on tuesday,can't wait to get the two of them together,having the dealer put a 240 tire on it before i pick it up also,can't wait!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re:Shift linkage adjustment!!

somebody wrote in to say their shift pedal is too high---mine was too-----easy adjust--losen lock bolts on shifter bar--(bottom nut losens clockwise!)---turn bar and the pedal moves right down!!---much more comfortable to ride!!---ken

1 - 14 of 14 Posts