MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new and improved (not that it needed improving) Red Raider S. I haven't done much, but it is alot to me considering this is the first bike I have modified in any way. This is what I have done.
Upper and lower belt guards
Cobra Swept Pipes
Cobra FI 2000 CL
Stage 1 fender chop/License plate raise
Rolled the bars back
Not alot but it is mine, and I have done it all myself.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Nice pic's buddy. And a nice background. ;D

·
Registered
826 Posts
Very Nice my friend!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oops said:
Great Job! :coolsmiley: Doesn't it make you feel good? ;D ;D ;D
It does, It is always a good feeling when you can say you did, Not that you took it to someone to get it done

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ninja-Matic said:
Hey Wa - what pot settings are you running with the Cobra fuel controller?
I am still running the stock pot settings. After I get a few miles I will start messing with the settings

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm having some backfiring issues - particularly in the airbox. Happened twice yesterday when blipping the throttle after downshifting before releasing the clutch lever (so i don't get jerked forward).

I'm going to have mine dyno tuned at a local shop.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
armydan02 said:
Wa,

how did you roll the handlebars back,
I just took off the caps and loosened the allen screws and turned them back. After that I loosened the brake reservoirs and rotated them forward.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Very cool, like the belt guard mod too.

I'm with you on doing your own wrenching. Except for warranty work, nobody touches my rides.

Hell I bought an alignment jig for my cars....... :beer2:

·
Registered
141 Posts
:agree: I agree with the rest of the guys rick the bike looks great...now only if it was a little faster hehehehe

·
Registered
267 Posts
I like what you have done. Especially all by yourself. What did you do to Upper and lower belt guards?

VB

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Wa,lookin great keep it up. When you do all your own work you learn every nook and cranny on the bike which keeps you and the bike safer. :laugh:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
NHRAIDER said:
Looking Hott bro... Love that upper belt guard.. All you need now is some chrome rims and the Yammie rear fender rack. I have actually gotten more compliments on that then the bike itself...LOL
I am going to have to wait on the rims $$$ issues, I am currently riding the better half around. Trying to talk her into learning to ride my V* 1100 though if she does that I certainly will get the rack.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts