MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I dont know if any of you love to listen to music when riding...but I do!

Installed a system on my Raider last night...really happy with it.

Here are some pics.

IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/scs66/Raider/Picture028-1.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
538 Posts
Man, how could you do that to a raider ???
Maybe a roadliner, no offense but that makes me cringe :-\
I use a little ipod shuffle and some good headphones. Fits in my pocket and the beautiful hot rod raider is left like I like it, slim and trim and mean looking :icon_razz:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NHRAIDER said:
Nice, how much did those cost? if I was to do that I would probably go with the kuryakyn speakers, the price is ridiculous but they look sharp.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=metric&ci=3996

Thanks! I paid $280 dollars for the entire kit....Speakers are Pioneer, 150 watt amp....everything needed for install comes with kit.

I ordered from motorcyclespeakers.net, but the kit is put out by Uniq Cycle Sounds. The system sounds great! I have stock exhaust still, only have gain on amp set between 1/2 and 3/4....and can hear system VERY WELL on Highway at 75+ MPH. :D

To those of you who dont like it...I can understand that. I hate ear buds....and have had little luck with helmet speakers. I love the speakers. I am installing the Kurakyn Lizard lights next. :D

G

·
This is all I did........
I had this old thing lying around, grabbed a couple bungee cords and there you go! :ImaPoser:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Sorry man they look like its a pair of backwards mounted off road lights from my truck. Not really my style. I ride to hear the road and my bike, not tunes. Now if I could just figure out a way to keep the ashes from my Marlboros out of my face with out the need for a windshield. LOL

That is your bike! Who the hell cares what others think of it, as long as it fits YOUR needs and YOUR likes you'll be riding in style.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Man, how could you do that to a raider ???
Maybe a roadliner, no offense but that makes me cringe :-
I use a little ipod shuffle and some good headphones. Fits in my pocket and the beautiful hot rod raider is left like I like it, slim and trim and mean looking :icon_razz:
I'm with you brother. :iagree:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Different strokes for different folks. If every thing and everyone in this world were the same ...heck it would be a pretty boring place. Modifying your ride, making it look, handle and sound (lets not forget everyone's obsession with pipes) the way we want is an expression of our own personal taste and individuality. I’d say the majority of people that belong to this forum have tweaked or modified their bike in some way and that my friends is what makes the bike your own. This being said I’ll reserve comment on the speakers but...deviSState, we should really try and lose the tank sticker. ;)
cheers
Soupie :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
lol...the speakers were the first thing I did when I got the bike....I have done a lot more since then.

Lets see:

Speakers/amp
Stock Stickers removed and added Chrome Raider from Sawtooth
Stage 2 rear Fender Chop with CD light kit
PE Side Mount Tag
Slapped on a set of Iso Grips...with Green accent rings.
Green LED's to make it glow at night.
K & N Air Box Mod
V & H BR 2 into 1 exhaust
PC III
Dyno Tune.

I feel like there is more...:p But cant pull it now. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.