MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize that most folks would like to move the foot controls forward three inches or so. How about us folks that are inseam challenged? Does anyone know if it is possible to move the foot controls and pegs backward a few inches? Or is there any kind of work around like maybe placing floor boards instead of pegs?
Many thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Rs,

Another inseam challenged soul here. I also would move the controls back if I could. I'll keep an eye on your thread at let you know if I find anything.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Supreme Legends is working on forward controls. There was some talk of making a set to move them back. Maybe if enough people express interest, they will make them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the tip. Maybe Monday I'll give them a call and see if they have any plans, ideas, or work arounds-
Rod

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey inseamed challenged.....If greater pullback in the handlebars will help you take a look at that thread.
I'm working on this now. It won't address the foot controls but may help you in the reach area.
A motorcycle is about geometry. The manufactures do the best they can to make the bike as universal
for a typical or standard height (I think anyway) and the rest of us have to punt (customize).

As I document the changes to the VTX bars I'll post herein.

Best,
Ken

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was looking to do the samething too. But I got a Corbin solo close seat. And it just worked out great. Pushed me forward a few inches. Also put Mortons lowering kit. No problems at all now. I'm a short guy compared to everyone else here. Hope this helps.

Alan...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the ideas gang. I received an e-mail from Luke. He had gone the Corbin seat route and said it worked out fine for him. Looking forward to hearing how the VTX bars work out. Any ideas on other bars if we can't find VTX? I was thinking maybe mini ape-hangers twisted back.....maybe micro ape-hangers if there is such a thing?
regards
Rod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts