MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get the black Morton's pipes for my raider, but i'm comparing between morton's and Tejas. Any suggestions? Do they both sell the same product or one offers a better deal? thanks

·
Registered
499 Posts
I "think" Tejas get's their pipes from Mortons...

Be aware... I read on one of the threads that these pipes are "bluing".. FYI.

I really like these pipes... and would buy them... if they were not bluing... :(

·
Registered
326 Posts
check out the post named warning and raider exhaust, you should read both of these before you decide

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone have them? If yes, have you had problems? Did you have problems installing them? I talked to the company (morton's) and they said that all the problems had been corrected and the problem with the installation were due to the people lacking the experience. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

·
Registered
326 Posts
it was in no way a lack of experiance i promise ive worked on everything from motorcycles to 200 ton crains i think i can hadle a set of pipes, anyway i have them and yes there were fitment issues after they read what i wrote about there craftsmanship they called me and asked what they could do to make me happy and they told me that they had fixed all the problems(except for dragging) ;D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Excerpt from the thread 'warning"...

they also told me that most of there heat shields do cover up the blue as is says on their web site but that they would reword that as to not be misleading in that the raider heat shields do not on the rear pipe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts