MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
all they did was cut the tips differnt so that they wouldnt drag in the corners that may be the way all the pipes come now and they just havent updated there catalog, i know thats what i plan on doing to mine when i get the time cant decide if i want to just round the sharp tips off or flat cut them so they point straight at the ground ;D

·
Registered
236 Posts
That is one SICK SICK SICK paint job. I've been in and out of the aftermarket pages, is that their own custom shift linkage? I couldn't find it in their parts for sale section?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Strike the last part of the previous post, I found them. Funny, that big yellow box that says new Raider parts, click here must not have slapped me hard enough when reading the page the first time. Well, next question. Do you need the linkage extensions or is that just for foreward controls?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
826 Posts
Sleeper is correct, the only way you need the extension is if you have used the kit to extend the forward controls out 3".

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Has anyone seen the lowering kit? Is It just new dog bones. Me thinks they dont show it because we might make them ourselves. :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

·
Registered
211 Posts
ao said:
all they did was cut the tips differnt so that they wouldnt drag in the corners that may be the way all the pipes come now and they just havent updated there catalog, i know thats what i plan on doing to mine when i get the time cant decide if i want to just round the sharp tips off or flat cut them so they point straight at the ground ;D
Hey ao do your pipes drag that bad when cornering? I wanted to get those pipes in black for mine. BTW how do they sound? If they are nothing more then a head ache I wount bother.

Thanks

·
Registered
326 Posts
they sound awsome and with just me on there(140lbs) they dont drag but with the wife on the back they drag pretty bad

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered mine from the dealer and before I had recieved them my dealers supplier sent back to the manufature to get fixed so they dont drag as a lot of people have been complaining about the tips draging. dont now if it was manufactures request or suppliers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts