MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my chrome Mortons and put them on today. Woooah there loud. :coolsmiley: Looks like they have modified them and made them a little shorter so they dont drag. below is the photos comparing early photo from mortons and my bike similar angle shot. also complet profile from my bike.

·
Registered
538 Posts
They now look like they won't scrape. They look great on your bike. Please post pics again after a few hundred miles. We would like to see just how blue they get ;D

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm leaning more and more towards the Mortons. Are you running a fuel pack and how's the performance aspect of it? I just like the radical shortness of the pipes, it does give it a true "custom" look. Plus the chrome wheels will show better with the pipes ending before the rear tire. Nice looking bike.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only drove 25 miles with them on so dont know if they blue yet. Just the said rumor out there but will let you know when they do. No fuel pak just a big air kit. cant afford fuel pak right now. Loud but not ear plug levels. the nice thing is when idleing or crusing they are some what quite. My brothers harly screamen eagle pipes on his 88" idles louder than these. Rev up the motor or accelerate and every one knows.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Guy keep in mind that Harleys run on potatoes so thats why the idle loud. Our Raiders run on rice so they are quieter at idle.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sleepercell said:
Only drove 25 miles with them on so dont know if they blue yet. Just the said rumor out there but will let you know when they do. No fuel pak just a big air kit. cant afford fuel pak right now. Loud but not ear plug levels. the nice thing is when idleing or crusing they are some what quite. My brothers harly screamen eagle pipes on his 88" idles louder than these. Rev up the motor or accelerate and every one knows.
Not exactly "said rumor". Talk to member "AO". He's had them for a while and it was he who said that the heat shields do not cover all the bluing.

·
Registered
499 Posts
vintagecar1957 said:
Lunch Box? Potatoes? Rice?

Hmmmmm, I'm seeing a definite pattern here.......! ;D ;D ;D
LMAO... too funny. :icon10:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts