Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Le's try a poll of the mods everyone wants to do.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Probably the first thing I will do is get a set of ISO Grips from Kuryakyn, I'm making sure to keep the bike's beautiful lines by getting the Stiletto end caps for them (everything on this bike is... pointy, lol).

The next thing I'll do is the License-Plate mod as listed by NJRaider which can be found here:
http://raiderperformance.com/fender chop 1.htm

Next up will be the exhaust. I'm going with the Cobra Swept. The Morton's lend themselves to getting shaved by pavement and I (once again) want to stick with the theme of the bike by keeping with the curves.

Finally - I'm considering powder-coating the rims hot hot pink... just kidding... they might go black. It'll be a tough choice tho - the stock rims are pretty sweet the way they are.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am also going for the Cobra Swept Pipes. Have you heard anything about when they are coming out?

·
Registered
220 Posts
WaRaider said:
I am also going for the Cobra Swept Pipes. Have you heard anything about when they are coming out?
Last I heard was Cobra saying sometime in the Spring. A few websites have them listed as "pre-order" while I also found someone who has them on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMA...024QQitemZ370030146679QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

He says he has a total of 3 but who knows... he has feedback of 47 - 100% positive. So they could be shipping right now. I still have to wait until I throw down 600 miles before I break the bike in... but I'm going with a Power Commander and these pipes when the bike is mechanically OK to do so.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would be great have mine on order all ready. Any word about the Raider specific Power Commander?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like everyone is planning to do at least a couple of things to the Raider

1 - 7 of 7 Posts