MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:icon10: Hey guys new to this site.Im selling my custom v rod,if all goes well the guy will pick it up this weekend wondering if anybody knows of or has seen any raiders for sale on the net.Gotta get one .Heard tons of great stuff about it and the looks match the reviews. Thanks hope to hear and become a permanent part of this forum.

·
Registered
671 Posts
www.yamahamotorcycleforum.com
Sorry to say but im selling my new 08 raider, its black with 250 miles on it. I have twins on the way The bike is stock. Get a good deal here.
Call Dan at 414 791 1519 or 262 574 9022 Remember the bike is new.
May trade for something with a lower value plus cash or ??

this was on another forum hope it helps

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Geezy Fasheezy....check it out, just posted today under the RAIDER catagory of this forum!

Help !! Lost Job - Need to sell Black Raider (Charlotte NC) Awesome Deal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a black raider with only 300 miles.. I had Cobra Drag pipes installed, a 240 Metzler rear tire, kuraykyn flame grips and pegs. Also put Kuraykyn ISO pegs for passenger/ Two helmets included.

If anyone know someone who is looking for a bargain, ell, here it is. I am in Charlotte NC. I will sell it for $11,700. I paid $14000 + for it.

I can be contacted at 336-406-0999 or [email protected]

I transfer to Charlotte from Ohio. My company was to relocate me then at the last minute a reorg occurred. Damn, they canceled my move but I had already got a place and everything. My kids are here and I already promised them I was coming home. A promise to a kid is a promise. Damn, I hate to sell it though. I love this bike. Best I ever owned and I have owned many..

Anyway, thank you all for your time.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Check ebay, there is one for sale every once in a while. But they are going pretty close to sticker.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wish

I ish i bought any other raider but the one that i did,guy works for yamaha corp gets a demo never registers it no title onle cert of origin sells it to me never pays tax but hes not a dealer he says cant register it im F_ _ _ _ ed gonna be a hassle and a process should of just bought one from a dealer

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey man welcome to the board, funny thing is that i sold my R6 to get a Night Rod and ended up with a Raider. Sorry to hear about your problems. Did you try calling Yamaha, or maybe a nearby dealer see if they could help you?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Aaaarrrggg

Hey man welcome to the board, funny thing is that i sold my R6 to get a Night Rod and ended up with a Raider. Sorry to hear about your problems. Did you try calling Yamaha, or maybe a nearby dealer see if they could help you?
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME nO NOT YET .THIS GUY SAID HE KNOWS SOMEONE IN MOTOR VEHICLE WHO CAN MAYBE RESOLVE THIS,BUT I VERY MUCH BOUBT IT ,HE EITHER NEEDS TO REGISTER IT AND PAY THE TAX OR SELL IT TO ME AND SAY HES A DEALER AND GIVE I GUESS SOME OFFICIAL DOCUMENT AND HE WOULD HAVE TO PAY TAX ON HIS PROFIT.i THINK HE'S JUST TRYING TO FLIP IT MAKE A PROFIT AND NOT PAY TAX.eITHER WAY I CANT REGISTER IT,OR RIDE IT ITS LIKE HE STOLL 13,000 FROM ME AND MY SUMMMER OF RIDEING. nICE HUH AND HE SAYS HE WORKS FOR THE YAMAHA MOTOR CORP HAS A VERY REPUTABLE POSITION SO HE AND HIS CARD SAY ANYWAY.hOPE I CAN GET THIS RESOLVED SOMEWHAT EASILY WITHOUT ANYONES CAREER GETTING AFFECTED AND NO LAWYES OR COURT OOH AND ESPECIALLY NO V I O L E N C E

·
Registered
7 Posts
tommy blue raider s for sale

Im selling my blue raider s --- it has 575 miles and a windsheild--- no other mods---also it has had the first service oil c/o----Im buying a strataliner s to do more traveling---just couldnt put a lot of junk on my raider ------- email [email protected] or call 918-740-2228----i live in tulsa okla.----asking 13,300.00

1 - 10 of 10 Posts