MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Quite possibly the newest Raider owner here. I pick up my Red Raider tomorrow am.

Any "must know" information from you veteran Raider owners?

Thanks in advance for the tips.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Yes MC,you must save your money for plastic surgery to get the stupid Grin off your face.LOL :icon_wink: :wave:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yep as Lunchbox has said other than enjoying the hell out of your new baby my only suggestion is to check the coil wires on the right side of the bike behind the cover to make sure they are correct. Once they are ride...ride...and ride some more. Welcome and enjoy!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
busajack said:
Yes MC,you must save your money for plastic surgery to get the stupid Grin off your face.LOL :icon_wink: :wave:
dahahahahaha thats no lie ooohhhhahahahahahaha
but dont waste the money on the surgery,put it towards mods, cause every time you twist the throttle and winder up, trhat stupid grin comes back

·
Registered
236 Posts
The bike's in it's first year of production and already the aftermarket stuff is flying out. :eek:....better get a second or third job. Let's see....

Exhaust
Fuel controller Module
Integrated Lights and Signals
Sidemount plate
Chrome: Belt Guards, rims, pegs, mirrors, etc., etc. etc.
You get the idea.. Enjoy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All,

Thanks for the tips. My Raider (to me) seemed to run so awesome that I did not immediately check the coil wires. My thought process was that there is no way this bike could get any better so how could they be crossed.

I checked today just for fun. They were crossed....

Wow I was wrong when I thought performance couldn't be better. (insert plastic surgery/smile joke here ;D)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
826 Posts
I hate to say I told ya so...........................Oh what am I talkin about no i don't

[size=18pt]I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yep, watch punching it when snapping into second gear and make sure you are not on a turn when you do this the first few times. Will spin the tire rather soon!

You will enjoy the power and the feel you get when heads turn. Nothing quite like it on the streets.

Welcome and have fun.

Ken

1 - 10 of 10 Posts