MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help looking for a few additions i want to make if anybody has any ideas or sites i would be grateful

starting with these for now

1. want to get some engine guards don't like the yamaha ones also planning on putting forward controls on so i have to make sure they don't interfear

2.also looking for some saddlebags again don't like yamahas they just don't look right on this bike

thanks all
rich

·
Registered
157 Posts
dragonraider said:
oh and one more thing a good throttle lock (cruise control) or one of those levers to rest my palm on so it doesn't get cramped on longer rides

thanks again
rich
I don't have a cruise control but I use Küryakyn grips with the throttle boss. It really helps on long rides.

Here is the link for the throttle boss: http://www.kuryakyn.com/category.asp?bn=metric&cn=Grips

There is a product I have heard of but don't know anyone that has it. It is call the BrakeAway Cruise Control. It is rather pricey at around $200.

Later

Coyote

·
Registered
826 Posts
The break away cruise is an awesome product. I also have the Kury ISO grips with throttle boss and I would agree it works really well. As for the forward controls, I have been looking for a good set since I got the bike and from what I have heard everything that is out there has a plain aluminum stock shift linkage rod(not polished or chromed) and they are also to short. You can get a set on ebay they are listed for the Roadi but will fit. You will then need to get a longer shift linkage. Mortons has them but they are pricey.....actually more than the price of the kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.