MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to order the integrated tail light and unfortunately in Florida it's against the law to have a side mounted license plate. Are there any aftermarket plates for the Raider that can still be mounted on the side of the bike that allow the plate to still be read from left to right instead of sideways?

·
Registered
499 Posts
MilfCruiser said:
horizontal plate mounts can be found on e bay for 20 bucks if anyone is interested...bought one and will be installing soon...vertical just gives the cops another reason to pull ya over here in new york!!...
This came from the following thread:
http://www.mybikeforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,103.0.html

Sorry... that's the best I can offer.

·
Registered
826 Posts
you always have the option of leaving the plate under the rear fender and just cutting off the plastic where the rear signals are. Or if you go with the performance edge Mod they include a bracket to mount your tag after you cut off all the plastic. Just another option to consider

·
Registered
93 Posts
I too live in Florida, but know of a few guys that have the side mounted plates. I had one on one of my other bikes for a time, never a hassle from law enforcement. Now you have me curious.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I saw one on a Harley that was mounted to the left of the fender and was read left to right. I don't know if it is stock or just for HD's. Sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts