MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to a lil birdie today... Looks like a redesign of both head pipes, late July time frame for release. Word is that the feeler peg will now scrape first followed shortly after by the pipe.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Way to go for the R&D department at Cobra.
Nothing like closing the barn door after the horse ran out.
Hurry up and get the product to market, to HELL with product testing.

I love the Manufacturing Industry.
Guess thats why I left.

$.02 My rant has now ended. TY

·
Registered
292 Posts
LS2PWRD said:
Talked to a lil birdie today... Looks like a redesign of both head pipes, late July time frame for release. Word is that the feeler peg will now scrape first followed shortly after by the pipe.
I'm assuming that we're talking about the Cobra swept slashdown pipes?

·
Registered
530 Posts
LunchBox said:
Way to go for the R&D department at Cobra.
Nothing like closing the barn door after the horse ran out.
Hurry up and get the product to market, to HELL with product testing.

I love the Manufacturing Industry.
Guess thats why I left.

$.02 My rant has now ended. TY
Yeah well they probably all got raises. They sold alot of them and half the people who bought them have not scraped, and half the ones that did won't say anything about it and they are still selling them. So I say Raises all the way around.. great job guys.. Now lets build em right :eclipsee_gold_cup:

·
Registered
373 Posts
LS2PWRD said:
Talked to them also, got the same response, Said they would be sending both new hwead pipes and heat shields. And I even gave them my shipping address to ship the new ones to me. We will see in July. They also said that after we get the new pipes, we have to send the old ones back.

·
Registered
530 Posts
[/quote]

Talked to them also, got the same response, Said they would be sending both new hwead pipes and heat shields. And I even gave them my shipping address to ship the new ones to me. We will see in July. They also said that after we get the new pipes, we have to send the old ones back.
[/quote]

Cool I guess they will be sending a self addressed stamped box to send them back in?

·
Registered
31 Posts
???
I have been looking hard at these pipes. Is there some issues I should be aware of before I buy? I must have missed it here somewhere.

·
Registered
826 Posts
RaidRR said:
???
I have been looking hard at these pipes. Is there some issues I should be aware of before I buy? I must have missed it here somewhere.
Yeah they scrape before the peg in right hand turns!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts