MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I keep this thing clean. I wash it and wax and polish it. and the next morning dirty again.
I need the harley bubble

·
Registered
826 Posts
Do you park outside or in a garage? I have a thin Blue breathable dust cover that I throw over mine in the garage. If you park outside a good quality breathable bike cover works wonders to keep your baby looking good. I had to use one when I was in college and did not have a garage and it did pretty well.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I got the Yammi Star Cover for the Raider. Heavy duty, works great

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Been a fan of S100 for years. They've got a couple of different products I like. Total Cycle Cleaner is a mist on, rinse off and they also have an Instant Detailer which which is a spray on, wipe off cleaner/wax that I use all the time.

S100 tends to be a little pricey, but a little goes a long way

·
Registered
93 Posts
I used a product from Meguier's that works very well, and a lot cheaper. You spray it on as a foam, let it sit for a minute, then rinse. I found that Simple Green works very well also, and is low costing. A leaf blower and towel does the rest. I use Mother's chrome polish every 3rd wash, wax on the painted surfaces a couple times a year. Inbetween I use Windex and a dry towel to get it shining bright. Every bolt I can loosen out, I will use 30 weight motor oil on the threads, re torque back in, over the course of a year. This I do before I wash.A bike can last a long time and be safer that way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts