MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I've had my Raider Raven for about a week now. Loving it. (Wife hates the seat, no back rest which is on back order).

I have had a LOT of positive comments about the bike. I had a 2006 silver strato I traded in on it and my friends say this bike looks like it has an attitude!

Anyway, everyone have a good ride.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome Coyote, I have had my red "S" for about three weeks, just did the first service Friday. Man am I loving this bike. I just wish the accessories weren't all on back order. I picked up the upright but am still waiting for the pad and base.

·
Registered
42 Posts
coyote said:
Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I've had my Raider Raven for about a week now. Loving it. (Wife hates the seat, no back rest which is on back order).

I have had a LOT of positive comments about the bike. I had a 2006 silver strato I traded in on it and my friends say this bike looks like it has an attitude!

Anyway, everyone have a good ride.
What part of the country you from, if you don't mind me asking. I new a Coyote on the VTX board some years back. :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.