MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all... Just got my ride! The red S and I am absolutely in love. Ex Harley owner turned to the "darkside" :eek:

·
Registered
141 Posts
R8der S welcome to the forum! I'm sure any of these raider junkies would be glad to help you along the way. Just remember to truly go over to the darkside you have to paint your raider black. lololol ;D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome bro! Lots of great help on this site.

And remember:Darth Vader = Darkside - Stealth Fighter = Darkside + FAST

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
To quote Bruce Willis in the original Die Hard - "Welcome to the Party, Pal!"

Glad to have you join the family. Your affair is just beginning, it only gets deeper from here.

coyote said:
Algebra? At this hour? Damn, my head hurts :icon10: :icon_twisted:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heading over to the shop to drill some holes in the exhaust while I'm patiently waiting for the Vance and Hines! I'll update with a clip later ???

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome to the family Bro. This is definitely the right place to be. Lots of good information, great guys.

If you gonna drill the holes; I would recommend four 3/4 in each pipe 12, 3, 6, 9 o'clock. And four 1/2 in between. That's what I did, and it sounds sweet. Good luck.

Be safe.

·
Registered
499 Posts
NJRaider said:
To quote Bruce Willis in the original Die Hard - "Welcome to the Party, Pal!"

Glad to have you join the family. Your affair is just beginning, it only gets deeper from here.

coyote said:
Algebra? At this hour? Damn, my head hurts :icon10: :icon_twisted:
Die Hard quote?.... my kinda guy. :beer2:

Algebra... at any hour... makes my head hurt. ;D

Nice to have yet another family member.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all , I picked up my raider (black) about a month ago. I have completely cut out the back part of my exhaust where everyone is drilling the holes . Basically cut a 4" hole in it or whatever it measures .
I also removed that short section of pipe that protrudes out that back part . It looks good and sounds awesome .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here is what I did to my exhaust. I used a cardboard template and a punch to get the spacing right, and then drilled using a step bit to 1/2 inch (you could go larger if you like more volume).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts