MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW, this thing is awesome.. I love the looks of it, the power, the reactions from other people, and my wife even loves it! It was a big step up for me. My other bike is a 150cc Vespa. The only similarity is that they both have two wheels. I'm glad to join the gang.

Chris
Carmel, CA

·
Registered
826 Posts
Wow, a 150 Vespa huh, The Raider has some big shoes to fill :icon10: those things corner like they are on rails. All joking aside welcome to the forum the people here are great and you should be able to get most any question answered by them. So welcome and enjoy your new Raider like we all do!

·
Registered
499 Posts
iatesta said:
WOW, this thing is awesome.. I love the looks of it, the power, the reactions from other people, and my wife even loves it! It was a big step up for me. My other bike is a 150cc Vespa. The only similarity is that they both have two wheels. I'm glad to join the gang.

Chris
Carmel, CA
Chris,

First I'd like to say... welcome aboard... glad you're here.

You will find the entire gambit of experience here... a great bunch of guys/gals... all ready to help in anyway we can.

To say that it was a big step for you is a huge understatement. I'm not sure of the level of your experience so... please do not take this wrong...

We really want this to be a great experience that you'll enjoy for many years to come. Learning how to handle this beast can be challenging and if you have not attended a motorcycle safety course... I'd highly recommend it. I've taken the liberty to find this web sit and hope you'll consider signing up.

http://www.ca-msp.org/

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi all, thanks for all the responses.. seems like a great group here. I think I will take a rider safety course.. appreciate the advise. To answer a couple questions, it's black with chrome and I live in Carmel, California, just above Big Sur.. this is truly a rider's paradise and a dream come true. I'd like to get involved with some organized cruises down the coast or up to Yosemite, or wherever the road takes us... it's an absolute thrill to ride and I feel very fortunate to have it. All the best! ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.