MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have seen the Integrated Tail Light/Turn Signals as a kit that requires me to disassemble and then reassemble the stock light with new internals. Does anyone offer a ready-to-fit unit?

Cheers, Scooter

·
Registered
148 Posts
Re: Integrated Tail Light - Complete assemby ready-to-go

The one for the warrior will work same tail lamp I cant remember who makes it by dealer offers it but I went with the one that requires you to remove the internals for the stock assembly as it flashes for that extra warning when stopping

·
Registered
826 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Sleepercell, eian31,

Thanks for the info...Scooter

·
Registered
538 Posts

The one you take apart and put back together yourself is at least twice as bright and the stock on which is what you get from performance edge! Thats what sold me on it! The better people see me the better!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

desertraider said:
The one you take apart and put back together yourself is at least twice as bright and the stock on which is what you get from performance edge! Thats what sold me on it! The better people see me the better!
Yes, the more visible the better. Well bike colour doesn't count, as the Black ones are the fastest. You'll probably see one flash by (excuse the pun) any minute:

Very fast Black one....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Very fast Black one... :wave:

Is it a major operation, and can you acheive a good seal when reassembling? That's really my concern.

Cheers, Scooter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts