MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have been riding my tommy blue since January and been turning heads I love this bike. but was wondering if all you guys out there have heard of any female owners. I would just like to say Hi and introduce myself to the group I have been reading about the pipes so I think I will wait a few month to upgrade. My husband is taking a beating because my bike is bigger than his now but soon is will be getting something new himself.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Hey MoonShadow

Welcome to our family :wave:

It's very encouraging to see the number of women getting into riding, especially in the last 10 years. My wife's on her second bike - Honda Shadow Spirit 750. Got tired of looking at the back of my head...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats awsome I would like to ride with some female once on a while I usually ride solo or with my husband am very busy but would like to ride with some female once or twice a year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hello dawn

I Have been riding my tommy blue since January and been turning heads I love this bike. but was wondering if all you guys out there have heard of any female owners. I would just like to say Hi and introduce myself to the group I have been reading about the pipes so I think I will wait a few month to upgrade. My husband is taking a beating because my bike is bigger than his now but soon is will be getting something new himself.

i too am a woman rider . love the bike and mine is also the tommy blue with the upsweep pipes already installed. wouldnt change a thing and now like yourself my bike is bigger than my hubbys . he has a fatboy and like to ride mine and says SAVING HIS lol excuses excuses he just like my bike

well if you lived closer i should would ride with you all the time i also dont have anyone here to ride with and dont like to ride by myself. it is so boring
well it was nice
talk later
chapstick:motorcycle3_smilie:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy Dawn

Saw a lady rider on a red Raider before I bought my S and taked with her for a few--said she loved it & now that I have my own, I can see why!

Take care and Ride Safe!

V/R

Monk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Saw a lady rider on a red Raider before I bought my S and taked with her for a few--said she loved it & now that I have my own, I can see why!

Take care and Ride Safe!

V/R

Monk

yes i also love my raider. not any other ladies here that own one that i know of but me. i own a tommy blue one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts