MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 Raider S1 with the red and tribal flame paint. I got it last October and have been nothing but happy with it. It's kind of taken over as my passion for spending time in the garage. I use to be very heavily into truck performance and evn ran PerformanceTrucks.net for a time. Anyway, I'll get some pics up soon. As for mods, here is my list so far:

Star Boulevard Windshield (Looks good but helps absolutly nothing)
Flame ISO grips (no fitmet issues)
Star rack in place of rear seat
Diamond Gothic mirrors
Speed Star pipes
240 rear tire (drywall screws ended the 210's)
Custom "Garage Ma Hall" rear plate
Removed rear signales and lisence plate light
Star Front and rear pegs
Red LED's

·
Registered
583 Posts
Greetings Greggo
Sounds like you're well underway with toys for your Raider. You'll find this a great place to chill and discover all kinds of cool things about your ride
cheers
Soupie :)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Welcome aboard there are plenty of people here thaat share your passion! If we can be of any help do not be afraid to ask.
Ride Safe

·
Registered
93 Posts
That's an ingenious way to tell the Mrs its already time for a fatter tire, just run over some conveniently placed dry wall screws, tee hee! I'm going to try the "Honey I accidentally dropped my hydraulic jack onto my stock exhaust, looks like we're going to need a new set, maybe some Cobra's! Just kidding, congrats on the new Ride, looking forward to seeing your mod pics

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome Greggo,
You say that windshield is doing nothing, it is doing something...making that hotrod bike of yours not look like a hotrod. Trash it!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome bro, I'll be picking mine up next week. Bought it about 4 weeks ago but had alot of stuff done to it right off the bat. Can't wait!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts