MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a dumb question, but one of the reasons I bought (just last week, thank you) a raider (s) is becuase I'm 6'2" and I felt like a perched grasshopper when I sat on, for example, a Harley. I feel like I'm sitting IN the Raider, not ON it, which I love. So anyway, I haven't driven by any large bank windows or mirror shops yet and I just wonder what tall people look like on a Raider. The raider on the home page fits that guy like a glove.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey dave, if your talking about the raider performance home page. His screen name is AO, try to send him a private message. I'm 6'2 also and felt the same way about all the HD's (most bikes for that matter) I sat on. The only ones I felt comfortable on was a full dresser, not quit old enough for that yet ;). Once I got the controls moved forward a bit, I'm in heaven. Once I get my new seat, it'll be even better. Oh and congrats on the new ride, its awesome.

Brian

·
Registered
157 Posts
I know how you feel! I rode a friends V-rod and it felt like a moped. (No offense intended to our 49cc brethren) I am 6'9" and am limited on what bikes feel comfortable. I only have 560 miles on mine but love it. My last bike was an 06 Stratoliner and people tell me this bike fits me much better.

Later

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dat gum it........ 6'2" 6'9"... Y'all play basketball on the side? Slow down on the growth boys, let me catch up. I'm still 5'8" and hopefully, someday I will grow to be over 6'. That would be cool. I think you stop growing at 40, I'm keeping my hopes up. But the Raider is the best bike I have ever sat on, and rode. I think it's made for anyone. (I am not sure about the little people though). Any little people ride? Oh, I just had an idea..... I'm gonna make millions.

VB

·
Registered
826 Posts
Well when you make your millions don't forget the little people!! LOL I think you are right about it fitting most, I am 6'3" and I am ok with it really want to pust the forward controls out some but no big deal. My better half sat on it and she can touch the ground fine and reaches everything OK she is 5'6". Now if I could just talk her into learning how to ride???

·
Registered
267 Posts
coyote said:
No basketball, just miniature golf.
lol,
coyote, you just gave me another million dollar idea. Get this... "Little people, who ride mini Raiders, and play miniature golf" That would be kind of like a poker run, but with the balls not the cards.

·
Registered
267 Posts
vintagecar1957 said:
There's the regular sized Raider and the new Mini-Raider:

http://creativegraphx.com/raider/images/raider-sizes.jpg

for a longer wheel based bike, maybe some of the factory customs?
Like Big Dog, or Iron Horse? Just a thought.
I kinda like the Big Dog Mastiff, but it's almost 30 grand
You are too funny. ROFLMAO........... That's f**kin' hilarious. There goes my "little people" idea. Still laughing... :icon10: :ImaPoser:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Now that is some funny sh!t, if you can't laugh at that you need to check your pulse.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok,now you made me do my first post. I'm 5'4". Been reading this forum since feb. Thanks to all the great info.here my Raider fits me just fine. Mortons lowering kit and Corbins close solo seat,my two feet is flat on the ground. Did I say "Thank You". That picture is funny tho. I think I'm taller than him..........Wooooah!........alan :wave:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.