MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a few quick questions. I was a harley dude for the past years. Then 3 weeks ago i purchased a raider. How do you think i will like it. And what are the simulatities and differances from this to a harley. Thanks and any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
326 Posts
never rode a harley so couldnt tell ya :ne_nau:, but ive sucked the paint off a few as i went by ;D

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Uh Oh - Can of worms meet opener ;)

First of all, welcome to our family - it's great to have you on board!

Of course, taste in bikes in such an incredibly personal thing. That being said, I think you will love this motorcycle. It's a heavyweight bike, like most HD's, but handles, turns and stops like a much lighter machine. And it accelerates like nothing you've ever ridden. Similarities are evident in the size, room and long distance comfort that the bike offers. Fit, finish and reliability are unmatched.

I did a little "research" here:
http://raiderperformance.com/bragging.htm

and there's a couple of comparison articles (that I didn't write, so you can't accuse me of playing favorites ;D) here
http://raiderperformance.com/articles.htm

Any questions at all make sure you let us know. And keep checking the site for the latest updates, there's new stuff coming out every day at this point.

·
Registered
141 Posts
even with their engine rubber mounted to the frame they vibrate alot. This could translate to the seat and grips adding to driver fatigue. Some old schoolers like it that way. Like NJ says bike choice is a personal thing. I will say that I've had several large hondas, suzukis and now the raider and I'm not disappointed. :icon10:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've rode a couple harleys that my buddies had and I have to tell you that I didn't feel as confident as I do on the raider. I was always preparing to brake way ahead of time. This bike pretty much stops on a dime. It handles great and pulls hard all the way through the RPM's. Don't get me wrong I liked the harleys, but the Raider is the bike for me. I came from a R1 to the Raider and it pulls harder than that bike. It just doesn't have the top end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts