MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My first cosmedic mod for this summer.Next year it will have a whole new fender.I see a lot of you have the assy. rack but cant afford that beautiful billet so I try to make most things.Mustang makes nice bib for the rear fender but even thats to much for me.Wait maby I should just say Iam frugal,that means cheap skate TEHE :wave: :wave: :icon_razz:

·
Registered
826 Posts
That looks good, you must not be to frugal......Afterall you bought a house to keep your new baby in!!Or you carpeted your garage....In either case it screams HIGH Roller :icon10:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Either that or he's single and bringing his baby into the living room.
I know I'd be shot if I ever tried that.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What no comments on the orange 80s carpet. I was cool in 1979 and I keep it cause its good at sucking up oil spills.LOL Thats my basement bike shop that keeps me sane all winter.Use to be a family room with hot tub.Told the wife I was gona use the tub to hottank engine blocks and parts.She said get rid of the tub so now its my little shop. Jack :icon_razz: ;D ;D

·
Registered
826 Posts
OK I'll bite, are you sure that was ever cool or did someone just tell you it was so you didn't feel bad? LOL JK I wish I had a shop in my basement with or without orange shag carpet!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ok, I'll take a nibble too!!

Basement????
How do you get the bike to the basement??
Elevator??

GC

·
Registered
826 Posts
I am gunna go out on a limb and say walk out basement???? Cause if you have an elevator than I know your a high roller...... Or really really lazy!!! lol

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eian,yep walk out basement.High roller AHAHAH Iam on SS disability. Worked for the govt.for 38 yrs.Told them It made me crazy so they retired me.Sometimes during winter we have 3 or 4 bikes in that tiny basement. Small but warm..Jack :icon_razz: :laugh:

·
Registered
826 Posts
And I spy a Triumph Rocket III That is a Bad A$$ ride. I rode one last year and It was awesome!!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
There is a rocket in that picture??? :kboom:

·
Registered
826 Posts
he made it himself, I forget where he explained what he made it from but he did make it, I know that much.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think he had some carpet left after doing his garage and some paint after doing his belt cover.

Just kidding!!!

He's got another post detailing how it was done.

GC

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.