MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!! I am a new raider rider. Just came off a 2007 r6. Had my bike a week and enjoyed every minute of it so far!! Except attempting to drill the stock pipes. Anyhoo I just wanted to intriduce myself and say hey cuz I plan on owning my raider and being a member of this forum for a long while.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome dustcloud. you'll love the forum but more importantly the bike!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome bro! You just ask questions, and someone should have the answer.

I noticed you got the Raven. Thats the fastest one you know.

Later

Coyote

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome Dustcloud. Good choice on the getting the Raven. You forgot to mention where your from. Im from central New Jersey.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am about half way between Pittsburgh and Philly and a little north. Better known as the land of the endless mountains in Pa.

·
Registered
671 Posts
dustcloud said:
I am about half way between Pittsburgh and Philly and a little north. Better known as the land of the endless mountains in Pa.
:welcome: bought the raider AND from Pa.thats two good points for ya, (whisperin, shoulda got da blue) :Jack:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Welcome Dustcloud

Hope you enjoy your new bike - it's an awesome machine!

If you check the larger motorcycle forum here, you'll see that the forum for the Yami Raider is especially active. There's a lot of energy and enthusiasm amongst Raider owners. That tells you something, huh?! The rest of the world may be complaining about high gas prices. But the owners of Raiders are out there - riding for FUN !!!

distantThunder

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome to our fast growing family. We multiply like rabbits here.

Be safe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts